As we’ve already knowledgeable you that Pakistan Telecommunication Authority has launched Gadget Identification, Registration and Blocking System (DIRBS) so as to determine the smuggled or unregistered telephones and block them. Now we’ve noticed that PTA has began sending textual content messages (SMS) to the entire cell phone customers to confirm their handsets, as a result of after October 20th solely registered or verified cell phone shall be in a perform. In any other case, they are going to be blocked. So get registered Your Gadget Earlier than October 20 to Keep away from Sensible Cellphone Blockage by PTA.
Beforehand, PTA gave leisure within the deadline however plainly the October 20th is the ultimate deadline. PTA has uploaded the main points and clarification on their Web site of all of the messages which you’ll get by getting into the 15 digits IMEI quantity. On this submit you’ll get to know in regards to the SMS you’ll obtain and the reason.
Keep away from Sensible Cellphone Blockage by PTA by Registering Earlier than October 20
All Cell customers have to register their cellphones through IMEI quantity to keep away from blocking. DIRBS goals to make the import, use and development of gadgets authorized and clear. Which can in return improve authorities revenues and can enhance the standard of cell service to shoppers. DIRBS will guarantee use of authorized gadgets on the cell networks.
In case you don’t know that how one can get your IMEI code or quantity, then don’t fear. That could be very easy. It may be discovered by varied technique.
- By dialling *#06# in your cell dial pad.
- It’s printed on field and system
- Go to settings > About cellphone > Standing > IMEI Info.
- Take away again cowl and battery of your cell phone. You will discover IMEI contained in the Battery compartment (Solely relevant for cell gadgets with detachable battery possibility).
- Go to Settings > Common > About (Solely relevant for IOS gadgets)
When you get your 15 digits IMEI quantity then it is possible for you to to know that whether or not your handset is registered or not. You’ll be able to examine it through web site, SMS or Android utility.
- If you wish to examine through Internet then go to http://dirbs.pta.gov.pk/ > enter 15 Digit IMEI quantity > Press ‘Examine’
- If you wish to examine through SMS then write a brand new message > sort your 15 digits IMEI and ship it to 8484
- If you wish to examine by means of Android utility then obtain the Android app. Set up the DIRBS app in your smartphone > Open app > enter 15 digit IMEI quantity.
While you enter your 15 digits IMEI code/ quantity, you’ll obtain the next messages.
- “IMEI is compliant”
- “Gadget IMEI is Legitimate. Insert SIM and make a name/SMS to anybody on or earlier than 20/10/18 date for auto registration”.
- “Gadget IMEI is non-compliant. Please insert all of your SIMs on this system and use them earlier than 20/10/18 date to proceed utilizing this system”.
- “Gadget IMEI is blocked. Reported stolen within the message”.
You’ll be able to examine the Rationalization and Motion of Messages within the Following desk. Desk Courtesy: PTA
|IMEI is compliant||This message signifies that the cell system is PTA compliant. You should utilize this cell system and proceed receiving community providers with none difficulty||Your cell system is real and no motion required to make use of it|
|Gadget IMEI is Legitimate. Insert SIM and make a name/SMS to anybody on or earlier than 20/10/18 date for auto registration||This message signifies that your IMEI of your cell system is legitimate as it’s GSMA authorized, however it isn’t PTA compliant. To facilitate such customers, PTA will auto register all such IMEIs that are noticed on Community earlier than 20th October 2018 and their standing shall be compliant after this date.||So as to auto-register all of the IMEIs associated to this cell system, it’s suggested to do any income producing exercise i.e. make a name, ship a SMS or use cell web earlier than 20th October, 2018 so as to proceed receiving community providers. In twin (or extra) SIM cell system(s), income producing exercise should be made by means of every SIM slot so as to be auto registered.|
|Gadget IMEI is non-compliant. Please insert all of your SIMs on this system and use them earlier than 20/10/18 date to proceed utilizing this system.||This message signifies that your cell system IMEI is both not allotted by GSMA or it’s duplicated. To facilitate such customers, PTA will auto pair all such IMEIs that are noticed on Community with particular SIMs earlier than 20th October 2018. After this date, these customers will have the ability to use these IMEIs with paired SIMs solely||So as to auto pair all of the IMEIs associated to this cell system, it’s suggested to do at-least one income producing exercise from all SIMs in your identify which you wish to use on this cell system, i.e. make a name, ship a SMS or use cell web out of your SIM(s) earlier than 20th October, 2018. In twin (or extra) SIM cell system(s), income producing exercise should be made utilizing all of the SIM slots for the cell system(s) to be auto paired
|Gadget IMEI is blocked. Reported stolen.
|This message signifies that your IMEI is blocked as this IMEI has been reported stolen earlier||In case you are the one who has your cell system. reported this cell system as stolen/misplaced earlier and now it’s recovered, then contact PTA/CPLC to unblock|