Boards of Intermediate & Secondary Schooling (BISE) have introduced the outcomes of Annual Intermediate Examinations 2018 on September 11th. In a ceremony held on September 12th, high place holders had been honored for his or her educational achievements.
Intermediate examinations are a defining second in a pupil’s life. The rating achieved within the exams performs a significant function in figuring out the prospects for additional research that later outline the longer term profession of those college students. Board examinations in Pakistan are termed because the hardest and nerve-racking expertise for a pupil.
In Punjab, there are 9 boards working that supply an array of topics spanning throughout pre-medical, pre-engineering, basic science, arts (F.A.), pc science (I.CS), and commerce (I.COM). Every year, hundreds of scholars from private and non-private faculties seem in Intermediate Examinations.
The passing share of all of the 9 boards stand at 59.87%. Punjab Schools secured a whopping variety of 153 high positions. Different faculties that made a mark on the place board embrace, GCU, KIPS, Superior School, Kinnaird School and college students who appeared privately for the examinations.
These are the scholars of Punjab Schools who dominated the general positions throughout the completely different Boards of Punjab,
- In All Board Intermediate Outcomes, Punjab School Lahore Kashaf Sanaullah pupil scored 1062/1100 marks securing total 1st place.
- In Multan Board, Punjab School Multan pupil Samreen Shahid scored 1052/1100 marks securing total 1st place.
- In Gujranwala Board, Punjab School Sialkot pupil Maliha Maryam scored 1051/1100 marks securing total 1st place.
- In Faisalabad Board, Punjab School Faisalabad pupil Mehwish Saleem 1051/1100 marks securing total 1st place.
- In DG Khan Board, Punjab School Kot Addu pupil Faryal Pervez 1057/1100 marks securing total 1st place.
- In Rawalpindi Board, Punjab School Chakwal pupil Zaheka Tul Jannat 1048/1100 marks securing total 1st place.
- In Federal Board, three college students from Punjab School Sarghoda, Hammad Saleem, Masooma Zainab, and Momina Maham scored 1058/1100 every to share total 1st positions.
Here’s a additional breakdown of all faculties that secured high positions throughout the 9 boards of Punjab,
- Punjab School secured three total positions and 21 high positions.
- GCU achieved seven positions.
- Kinnaird School and KIPS secured one place every.
- Govt. Diploma School Bahawalnagar clinched total 1st place.
- Punjab School secured 10 high positions.
- Superior School achieved two positions.
DG Khan Board:
- Punjab School achieved three total positions and 10 high place
- Govt. PG Layyah notched three positions.
- Govt. School Ladies Muzzafargarh achieved three positions.
- Punjab School nailed three total positions and 28 high positions
- KIPS School bagged two positions
- Superior School achieved three positions
- DPS Sahiwal clinched first two total positions and complete six positions
- Punjab School stood out with 11 high positions
- Punjab School achieved two total positions with 18 high positions
- Superior School secured one place
- Kallar Kahar Science School Chakwal earned three positions
- Punjab School college students commendably notched 1st General place (shared by three PGC college students), the 2nd General place and 12 high positions.
- Punjab School bagged three total positions whereas clinching 19 high positions as nicely.
- KIPS School scored six positions.
- Superior School secured two positions.
- ILM School achieved an total 1st place and 4 positions in complete.
- DPS School Khushab nailed total 2nd place.
- Punjab School stood out by engaging in 10 high positions.
- Superior School notched three positions.
- Punjab School clinched total 1st & third positions with 11 high positions collectively.
- KIPS School secured 4 positions.
- Nishat School scored two positions.
- Burten School achieved two positions.
In accordance with this breakdown, Punjab Schools have dominated the outcomes with 153 positions, principally in science topics. Authorities faculties akin to GCU and Kinnaird School secured seven and one positions respectively. Furthermore, eight positions had been secured by college students who appeared privately in All Boards Intermediate Exams.
Securing these positions with such flying colours is not any small feat for Punjab School college students. This achievement will contribute to a wholesome competitors in lecturers and hone younger brains to show the acumen of Pakistani mind.
This story has been produced in collaboration with the sponsor and doesn’t essentially mirror the views of TechJuice editorial workers.
TechJuice for Browser: Get breaking information notifications in your browser.